Current job availability.
IT Support Engineer in Needham Market
CloudScope are working exclusively with a popular and flourishing IT services provider, AnyIT in Needham Market. They offer a wide range of IT Business & Consumer IT support services including Hardware support, Network support, Telecoms & VOIP, Web design and Security software to clients across Suffolk and beyond.
We are looking for a sharp and motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a small team environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects. The role covers 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support functions. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to grow with the company, expanding your skillset, responsibilities and autonomy.
- Remote & Onsite support
- Hosted Telecoms support
- Reporting to the 3rd Line Manager
- Microsoft Training Provided
- A chance to help grow and mould yourself, and the company
- Working with a WIDE variety customers, covering multiple business sectors
- Experience troubleshooting computer software and hardware
- Networking skills, cisco, juniper, draytek
- Strong communicator
- Clear and friendly telephone manor
- Ideally MCP qualified but not required
- 3 years + in IT Support
- Own car with full driving licence
- Experience working in an IT role within an MSP or similar IT services provider
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and knowledge on ConnectWise products is an advantage