Please read the following information before you proceed.
We take your security very seriously and we fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations. In an effort to keep you informed the key points below must be read understood and agreed to.
- We will be able to see your screen and any information you have on it.
- We will have full control of your mouse and computer
- We will be able to make changes to your computer that are NOT visible to you
- We will have access to ALL files on your device
- You agree that we are not liable for any loss of data
- We are not liable for any damage caused by repairing your device
With the above points in mind the following also apply
- All agents of AnyIT can only access our remote support software by using Two Factor Authentication. (even if someone has our usernames and passwords they still cant access your device)
- All staff have a non disclosure agreement in place that extends beyond their employment contract. (meaning none of your information will be discussed outside of the working requirements)
- We only have access to your systems while your device is in the building
- We put a banner at the top of the screen telling you we are connected if working remotely
- Our remote support software is not a cloud product, its an in-house system only accessible by AnyIT stored within the EU