Welcome to our remote support portal. Please read the following information before you proceed
Welcome to our remote access page. Please read the information below before you proceed. When we have remote access to your computer we will assume you have agreed and understood everything detailed below
Remote Support Request
We take your security very seriously and we fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations. In an effort to keep you informed the key points below must be read, understood and agreed to.
- We will be able to see your screen and any information you have on it.
- We will have full control of your mouse and computer during the remote session
- We will be able to make changes to your computer that are NOT visible to you on your screen
- We will have access to ALL files on your device while we have an open session.
With the above points in mind, the following also apply:
- All agents of AnyIT can only access our remote support software by using Two Factor Authentication. (even if someone has our usernames and passwords they still cannot access your device)
- All staff have a non disclosure agreement in place that extends beyond their employment contract (meaning none of your information will be discussed outside of the working requirements)
- We only have access to your systems while the session is open. If you’re offline or have turned the system off, we cannot access your PC.
- We put a banner at the top of the screen telling you when we are connected.
- Our remote support software is not a cloud product, it is an in-house system only accessible by AnyIT and stored within the EU
Remotes Access Portal
Below is a window asking for a code to be input.
If you are in any doubt about the security of this connection please call us on our main office number to confirm we are who we say we are.